Thursday, January 8, 2009

ABOUT ME ~ Delyn Miche

"HELLO & Welcome"! I am Delyn Michelle Boddie.  I love to make things beautiful & create beautiful things. So, many of my talents/hobbies involve creativity and design. My talent/hobbies include: decorative painting (furniture), website design, customizing blog templates, baking (brownies, cookies & cakes), abstract art, painting storybook murals, flower gardening, interior decor/home staging, creating dreamboards & pottery painting. Additionally, I manage a few blogs and micro-blogs.

Some of my favorite things are:

  • Cute stuffed-toy animals: teddy bears, rabbits & lambs.


  • Food: focaccia, pizza, omelettes, salads, most vegetables, fruits & pasta.


  • Desserts: Red-velvet cake, German chocolate cake, coconut cake, chocolate walnut biscotti & chocolate chip pecan cookies.


  • Cars: Jaguar XK 120 Roadster, Mazda Miata, Porsche & Honda Element SC.


  • I enjoy HGTV, Disney cartoons & other animated cartoons.


  • Among my favorite flowers are roses, gardenias & peonies.


  • I love snow.


  • I love sunrises, sunsets & the moon's glow at night.


  • I love sandy beaches.


  • I love beautiful trees.


  • Due to my 'Artist's Eyes' I see the beauty/handsomeness in the physicality of the various ethnicities of humanity, from the deep-chocolatiest complexion hue to the creamiest complexion hue.

    Those are a few of my favorites. My favorite software, technology and design-related things are featured at CFST, CFET and Divine DesignerWidgets & Gadgets is my 'fun' project featuring widgets, animation, art,  a bit of humor and more.

    View my complete profile.

    Achievers on Twitter

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...