Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Direct to Your Door Name-brand Groceries - @mlmdelight

The Grocery Store of the Future Isn't A Store At All!

Hello, Everyone! This post features My Harvest America via fellow @DelynMiche Tweeter, @mlmdelight a.k.a Jim Donovan. As Donovan states, "Many years of networking experience and an abiding love for my fellow man has qualified me to effectively help others succeed in this tumultuous world."

My Harvest America (MHA) is The Grocery Store of the Future. Some of My Harvest America's features are:
  • Guaranteed low prices on Name-brand groceries
  • Free, Nation-wide shipping - Direct to YOUR Door
  • Over 10,000 items in their National, Name-brand Grocery Store
  • The Brands you Trust and Use Everyday costs less 
  • The Shoppers Telling Shoppers Loyalty Program  
This Team Omega video features My Harvest America and the Co-Founders, Ron Ellis and Fred Weih.

Thank-you @mlmdelight for sharing with us!




Achievers on Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...