Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More SEO for 'Heart's Desires Are Coming True, Globally!'

Photo courtesy of Photo8.com
Updating the Heart's Desires Come True Template

Hello, Everyone! I'm still excited about sharing more of your content in the remaining months of 2010! So, I'm updating this template's sidebars so space is utilized even more efficiently, and consequently, more beautifully. My long-held goal is to reduce the height of the home-page, yet retain the information I'm sharing in a more attractive, space-efficient manner. Therefore, soon you will see tabs in the right, center and left sidebars. The information that is contained in individual sections/widgets will go into those tabbed sections. In the interim, you'll see some list of links in drop-down menus in order to reduce the height of the sidebar(s). Also, I've coded some information to only be visible off the home-page/on the post page(s). One of the main results of these changes is that your content will 'stand-out' even more when it is featured in my posts.

Fortunately, as I follow you all on Twitter I add shortcuts/your links to my pc desktop file folders so that I can find your content when I'm scheduling post, again. As always, I appreciate you all sharing your content with me so that I can share it with the rest of this blog's ever-growing global audience! Take care!


P.S.: The following three links are for some of the new blog template customizations I am doing, in addition to this one:


Achievers on Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...