Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The About.me Team

Today's Entrepreneurs

Hello, Everyone! Today's featured entrepreneurs are the About.me Team, a group of people (Tony Conrad, Ryan Freitas, Eliana Arredondo, Jordan Dodds, David Brock, Mousumi Bhattacharya, Daisy Fan, Brian Fioca, Jacob Hartog, Paul Nues, Jeff Hodsdon, Jake Alheid, Summer Ordonez, Nigel Kibodeaux, Andy Hao, Pascal, Nathan Fitzsimmons and Joshua Reichardt) that believe:
  • that we (people) should own our own identity
  • our identity should be both projected and protected
  • our identity should encompass the different facets of our lives / one's life 
  • our identity should be portable, universally accessible and most importantly,
  • it should be easy to create and manage
These beliefs are what their About.me service is created around.  About.me allows a person to create their own personal homepage/webpage.  Once created, that personal homepage/webpage is in place for visitors to learn about the person and see links to that person's online content. One of the great features of About.me is the statistics section, 'Stats',  which shows detailed data for who has visited your page, what they clicked on and where they came from.

I have an About.me page.  I've enjoyed having it, and am grateful for it.  I love being able to see who has visited my page, see repeat visitors, read visitors' pages, share their pages, see visitors' compliments, see the collections visitors added me to and see the pages of those that share similar interests to my own interest.  If you do not have an About.me page, you may be missing out on a great way to promote your talent, skills, gifts and/or business enterprise.  They really are easy to create and manage!  

To learn more about the About.me Team, please check out their about.me page. Below, is a snippet of their page!


Achievers on Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...