Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Everything Aligns with Our CREATOR'S Best!

I appreciate this image and the affirmation on it! I like the bright rays of the sun at the top of the image because they make me think of our Creator. I like the clouds in the image because they appear to form the shape of an angel with wings, which makes me think of our Creator's angels! Combined together, the image and the affirmation are powerfully effective.

This affirmation came to my mind one day, several weeks ago, and it's working for me. I'm sharing it with you, here, as a post. I hope it will work for each of you, as well! Take care!

The affirmation states:

Everything that is not aligned
with the CREATOR'S best,
for me and all others
will now align, blissfully,
in the most harmonious
timeframe & harmonious way.
By Delyn Michelle Boddie

Achievers on Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...