Saturday, July 25, 2009

Video - Millionaire Mind

Hello, Everyone! I watched this video earlier this week and the accompanying tune is positively infectious. The tune is so infectious that it changed my 'vibration' like we've read about in the articles by Jack Canfield. I found myself rocking to this tune as I worked on the computer. I listened to it again and again so that this tune gets 'stuck' in my head causing me to sing it in my mind, hum it and sing it aloud when I'm not actually listening to it. It's one more thing I can do to help myself cancel negative 'vibrations' and create positive 'vibrations' that attract my heart's desires instead of repelling them. By the way, I changed the 'm' in millionaire to a 'b' as I sang along because I've got a lot to do for myself and others! I think you'll enjoy the video and tune to the point it increases your positive 'vibrations' too!


Achievers on Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...