Sunday, July 12, 2009

Video - Social Network for the Affluent

Good afternoon, Everyone! I've begun to share items with you that are about 'affluence', which I think you all will enjoy. As I've mentioned before, being affluent can be a very good thing when enjoyed, lived and utilized in a 'win-win' manner. I realize some people make affluence look like it's only a lifestyle for the wicked to aspire to and obtain. However, that's not what our Creator planned for us. He created affluence for our personal blessing as well as a tool-set to bless others from.

With that said, I'm sharing an interesting video I discovered this week about a social networking site that is exclusively for the rich and powerful. You may already be qualifed to be apart of such a social networking site as Affluence. Enjoy!



Achievers on Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...