Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Videos - Michael Jackson Memorial

Hello, Everyone! Right now, I'm taking a break from my usual posting topics to share some videos of the honorable memorial service for Michael Jackson that aired in the USA, today.

I was a fan of his music, and his good deeds. I wish his life on Earth had been as blissful, as our Creator intended, especially his childhood. I cried as I watched the memorial, although I never met him. And, I'll miss him along with Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon and all the other famous ones that passed on in June 2009, who did a lot of positive good during their lifetime. I hope all of their souls are in Heaven. I'm very grateful to have been so blessed by their time on Earth.

Note: I do not affiliate with th brief ad that runs on each of the videos: I'm simply sharing them.
Note: The videos are not in a particular order.









'Thank-you' to ktla.com for letting me share these videos.

Achievers on Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...