Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Favor to Ask of You

Hello, Everyone. Again, thank-you for visiting this blogsite! Each of you is represented by a 'star' on the revolving globe (top-left) that you placed when you first visited this site, so for me your 'presence' is always with me and I like that! If you've done the same (placed your star) at my 'Chaella's Favorite Software & Electronics' blogsite or the companion to it, 'Chaella's Favorite Software & Technology' and 'Nature's Hair Care' I thank-you so much!!

I've heard it said so often, that "we have not because we ask not" so, I have a favor to ask of those of you that are able & willing to do so this month, which is to permanently purchase something you really like, need and/or love (and will keep), from JourneyEd.com, Skype, Adobe and/or MotherNature.com as well as the other featured items, via the links and ads on the blogsites I've mentioned above, during this month - August 2009.

Thank-you, in advance, for doing so!! As is always the case, I pray that the Lord/Creator blesses you profusely for your blessing(s) to me! Take care.

Achievers on Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...