Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Twitter: Extraordinary, Outstanding, Generously Free & Globally Utilized

Hello, Everyone! I hope you are progressing in your 'win-win'/'win-win-win' goals, heart's desires and dreams. Let's keep moving forward toward achieving them!

Today, I'm commenting on negative 'talk' about Twitter, as it endures various challenges. As I read various articles on the Internet this week, I saw more negative comments about Twitter and the problems it has experienced due to hacks and other issues. Personally, I do not agree with the negative comments about Twitter. Furthermore, I encourage those people to exercise patience with Twitter as it goes through growing pains!! Afterall, Twitter is an extraordinary, outstanding, generously free, globally-utilized service!!

Achievers on Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...